Tuesday, March 18, 2014

no sleep by grannd


Here's an album that's just how I like them. It's mostly electronic, it's got melodies (chord progression galore), and it's kinda raw (as in, rough around the edges). Bonus: there's a track with vocals ("see right through you"). Level-up: there's a track with a vocoder ("the pulse"). Great album! If it had a little bit more punch in the mix, it would be a super great album, a rare occurrence.

I guess I could go through each track and put down some verbose about it, but the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. I've done it before and quite frankly, I don't think anybody gives a hoot or two. From now on, my reviews are gonna be on the very short side, well, unless somebody wants to read what I have to say, which is quite doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment